Sunday, May 19, 2013

Current study - Week 1, Jesus 90 Days...


 
Highlights:
1. Write down one or a few things you are believing through out this study. Something you want to bring to Jesus's feet, are hoping to learn or something God will do or change in your life. (Luke 1:37 "With God all things are possible.")
2. Find an accountability partner to do this study with. (email me if you need a buddy! emilyburlingame@gmail.com)
3. Plan to attend 4th Friday this week and bring a friend!
4. Host 4th Friday?! Anyone? :)


Leave your comments below!


4 comments:

  1. i believe that through the last 10 months god has been stirring things up in my life. his timing is perfect and the tough times he put me through, and the people he placed around me were not a mistake. fully surrendering myself to him is something that was very hard for me but once i realized truely what that meant....i was at peace. knowing that i am not in control and only god is....can really take a lot of weight off your shoulders. i pray that i continue to let god work in my life in all areas...and that i listen and continue to welcome change if its for good. i want to be the light...i want to be able to touch others with my story...as others have touched and guided me....as they are still doing. p.s. would love to host sometime...however...im a little far. :) let me know when you guys are up for making the trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where Are All The Other Comments Girls??

    ReplyDelete
  3. This has been a great devotion so far. I'm a study on Jesus in John with another on-line group so having them parallel is neat.

    Seeing through Mary's eyes is always refreshing as a mother. I couldn't imagine holding God's Son and being called to raise Him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Susan! I love when God's teaching cross over multiple areas of our lives! That's how I know when He's really trying to get through to me! :) Also, completely agree about holding God as a child... can not imagine the fear and yet great joy and fulfillment Mary must have had! I can't wait to meet her some day! :)

    ReplyDelete