Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Tuesday Testimonial

Hello ladies! Its Tuesday! Which means we'll be sharing a real story about real women, in the real ways God is encountering us and changing our lives (Tuesday Testimonial!). 

We are heading into day three and I hope you are already finding this study refreshing and rejuvenating to your heart and soul.
A friend of mine shared this story with me and we both felt the need to share it with you all! Our hope is that it serves as a reminder (or perhaps a new idea to some) that Jesus ADORES us! And that you would keep this single thought in your minds as we continue this study about Jesus's life.

She has allowed me to share it, but would like to remain anonymous. This is her story...

"While at a praise and worship service a few weeks ago, I had the most amazing encounter with Jesus I've ever had.
I don't even remember what song we were singing, but I had a vision that I was in Heaven, on my knees, worshipping about twenty feet from Jesus, while he was sitting on the throne. There was an angel on either side of Him and they were both covering their eyes, because they could not even look at Him. He was so great.

I remember looking up at Him, feeling so special that I could see His face when the angels could not. He smiled the biggest smile and his eyes sparkled as He walked toward me where I was on my knees. He bent over me and grabbed my cheeks in both hands. He pulled me up to standing and we were face to face. With his hands still on my cheeks, he pulled my face right in front of His and looked me right in the eyes and smiled. He never said a word. He didn't have to.

I have never felt so much love in my entire life. It was absolutely amazing.

I am sharing this because I feel like there are women out there that need to visualize this to feel how much Jesus absolutely adores us.
He came to me where I was, picked me up off my knees and filled me with the purest love I have ever felt. I pray this reaches someone that needed to hear it. He loves all His daughters this way."

Goosebumps? Tears? Anyone else besides me!? God's love is amazing! Read Isaiah 43 for more love notes from God...


2 comments:

  1. Love this! Great visualization. And yes to the teary eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this definately goes right along with our reading today about mary and elizabeth. there are times when you are the person in need....when you are crying out for help. and there is a person or many people that pull you up and drag you through it. i pray that some day i may be able to be that person to others....that i may have the right words, the right story, the right amount of love to help someone through their life changing experience. thank you for sharing this testimony.....it may be just the words to touch someone in the darkness.

    ReplyDelete